Text bergenre procedure biasanya paling mudah untuk dikenali. Oleh karena itu, para guru cenderung untuk memberikan tugas dengan membuat contoh genre of text procedure dengan tema tertentu. Berikut ini salah satu contoh teks procedure tentang bagaimana cara membuat hamburger.
B. Contoh Text Procedure.
Toss out those unhealthy fat filled processed burger patties! Making your own is both easy and healthy, using freshly ground beef from your favorite butcher and for just a little effort.
- 1 lb. (453g) 85% lean ground beef/chuck
- 6 burger buns
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ small red or white onion (optional)
- Ketchup (optional)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp mustard (optional)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Handful fresh herbs, chopped roughly (optional)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes (optional)
- 6 slices of cheese (optional)
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- Ketchup and mayonnaise on the table
- Start with good meat. Get a butcher to grind chuck beef for you with a 15% fat content. (More fat and it will just drip off the meat and cause fire flare-ups; less and the burgers will be dry.) If possible, buy the meat the day you’re going to cook it. Ask the butcher to grind the meat twice, once in the coarse plate of the grinder and then through the fine plate.
- Place the ground beef in a bowl.
- Roughly chop the onion and garlic. Put them in a bowl and mix them together until combined.
Add any of the ingredients you’re wanting to be a part of the burger – the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard, and the chopped herbs.
- Add the egg yolk. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Mix it all together. It is easier to start mixing with a spoon; then use your clean hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Create the burgers.
- Handle the meat as little as possible, so you don’t squeeze out the juices. Shape the mixture into 6 equal-sized balls using your hands.
- Press the balls down to make flat burger shapes about ½ inch (1.27cm) thick. Make a small indentation in the center of the burger with your thumb. This prevents the center from swelling, leading to uneven cooking.
- Arrange the burgers on a plate. Cover them with plastic wrap or wax paper. Chill for 30 minutes to a few hours to make the burgers firmer and easier to cook. Burger meat is best cooked cold.
- Choose your cooking method. The homemade burgers can be cooked with a broiler or grill, fried in the skillet or frying pan, or barbecued. They can also be baked. The method used depends on what you have available and what you prefer by way of taste and texture. Whichever method you choose, after taking the patties out of the fridge, spritz them with a little cooking oil or brush them with some melted butter before cooking.
- Broiler/grill: Preheat the broiler (upper level grill) to medium heat. Line a broiler pan with foil, for easier cleanup after cooking. Place the burgers in the broiler pan. Broil them for 6-7 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Frying pan or skillet: Add oil or butter to the pan and fry the burgers well. Be sure to use low heat and a long cook to properly cook the burgers the whole way through.
- Place on the barbecue grill. Cook as usual for hamburgers on the barbecue.
- Bake: Place in the oven on 350ºF/180ºC for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on thickness. You may like to flip them over half way, testing doneness regularly.
- While the burgers are cooking, prepare the toppings:
- Wash the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Halve the burger buns, then thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Place the ketchup and mayonnaise on the table for diners to make their own choice.
- Serve. Once the burgers are cooked to each diner’s liking, serve the burgers. Place inside the bun with the toppings and deliver to the table.
Demikianlah Contoh Genre of Text Procedure: How to Make a Hamburger. Semoga membantu dan jika menurut kamu tulisan ini bermanfaat, mohon dishare dengan klik salah satu tombol like atau berkomentar di bawah ini. Terima kasih.
- procedure text how to make burger
- contoh procedure text how to make burger
- contoh procedure text
- contoh text procedure
- how to make burger procedure text