Latihan test TOEFL Online part 1 ini terdiri dari 25 soal. Kamu cukup mengerjakan soal-soal tersebut dengan mengklik salah satu jawaban yang menurut kamu benar. Setelah semua soal selesai dikerjakan, kamu dapat melihat score TOEFL kamu.
Test TOEFL Part 1
- "Bill is not doing well in class."
- "You must _____ that he is just a beginner at this level."
keep in mind
keep to mind
keeping in mind
Do you feel like _____ now?
to go swimming
The board meeting was held _____.
When will the meeting _____?
- "Excuse me. Do you know where the bus terminal is?"
- "It is _____ the large police station."
What year did you _____ university?
- "What happened to them last night? They look depressed"
- "I don't think _____ happened."
It's snowing. Would you like to _____ on Saturday or Sunday?
go to ski
Chicago is a large city, _____?
- "Those students will perform the annual school play."
- "Yes, it is _____ for next week."
Why don't you _____ us?
go together the house party with
go to the house party with
together the house party with
go the house party with
Tom was thrilled to be _____ such a beautiful and interesting lady.
- "It is not very cold. I don't think we need these big jackets."
- "I don't think so, _____."
Our company didn't pay _____ for that banner advertisement.
I have trouble _____.
to remember my password
remembering my password
to remembering my password
remember my password
Do you enjoy _____?
The social worker _____ the two old sisters who were ill.
called to the house of
called on the house of
Do you have _____ to do today? We could have a long lunch if not.
My brother will _____ for a few nights.
put us in
provide us in
put us up
provide us up
It seems to be getting worse. You had better _____ a specialist.
Don't leave your books near the open fire. They might easily _____.
catch with fire
catch the fire
catch on fire
catch to fire
They didn't _____ John when he explained his decision.
Tomorrow is Paul's birthday. Let's _____ it.
That awful accident occurred _____.
before three weeks
three weeks ago
three weeks before
three weeks past
If you don't understand the text, don't hesitate _____.
ask a question
asking a question
to ask a question
to asking a question
There are 25 questions to complete.